Wednesday, March 2, 2011

i hate technology.

sooo im blogging from my phone right now because my internet decided to not work.
once again i hade to change my idea because my polaroid camera decided to die with 30 dollar film in it. insert me crying her. so after meltdown number 56 this week i have decided to make some pinhole cameras. its a one shot deal. its new and fun and exciting still while i figure out my polaroid issues. anyone have an old polaroid 600 camera i could borrow.

im going to go cry now.

see ya.

i will post photos this week of my new pinhole camera im making that will have no wires no batteries

3 comments:

  1. Calm down! Everything is going to work out. The really good thing here is that: A. you blogged from your phone (technology didn't get-you. Rather, you took control and made your post! Kudos!). And B. you have a plan for the pinhole camera which will cost exponentially less and I think it will fulfill your "retro" hunger. Looking forward to seeing your image! (Remember to document your process too--just use your camera phone to snap a few process pictures).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an obsessive collection of cameras and a few polaroid cameras and land cameras. let me know if you need to borrow one. one of them is called a color swing, could be wrong about that but I never use it. I think your pinhole idea is cool though! I do know someone here at ccad who has a stash of polaroid film. not the square but rectangle. but free! anyway the idea's there if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a polaroid 600 you could use for as long as you need it!

    ReplyDelete