Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So I realized that i'm dumb and I saved my last blog post as a draft but it's up now.:) I LOVE Technology!!!

Ive been shooting my little pinholes. They are sort of difficult to gage, but i think i've decided around 2-3 minutes is a good exposure time. Luckily, i can change my aperture on my pinhole.

here are some of the images that I captured.
They look a bit wonky, but I think that's the fun of it. It kind of takes you a second to figure out what they are because they're tiny paper negatives.
I will bring them into class so you can see them in person. I was having major scanning issues so I couldn't scan them at school. Again, YAY TECHNOLOGY <3

1 comment:

  1. from what i can see from just this one picture i would love to see you go further in your experimentation and maybe show me a thing or two

    ReplyDelete